Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Merry Christmas to Me From BellaVita USA

Having a newborn changes EVERYTHING! Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or they have two nannies per child ala the Jolie-Pitt family. One thing it changes or dare I say challenges is your organizational skills. Insert gratitude plug to BellaVita right here!

For example this year for Christmas I bought CJ nothing but some new hankies- since yes, he is a man in this day and age who actually carries and uses them. I guess it's a British/Australian thing and once you grow up doing it you don't stop. They were lovely though- one set was by Pierre Cardin and the others were monogrammed with his surname initial. His gift to me was something little as well that I picked out.

My parents did their due diligence with nice gifts- but let's be real when there is a newborn and the first gran in the family- one guess who's getting lavished with gifts.

That's why when I received an e-mail a few weeks ago from the folks at BellaVita USA asking me to review their product I was like, "Yay, a REAL Christmas present for me!" But the thing is that what I got wasn't just a cool present it was THE COOLEST gift that I didn't know how much I needed until I got it.


I became the proud owner of the Caramello (tan) BellaVita Vita Bacca iPhone 4/4S Wristlet Wallet. First of all, I'm just sick that I didn't come up with the idea myself a) because it looks great- very chic and b) it is 100% utilitarian especially with a newborn in tow. Oh, and anyone who's into authentic genuine leather would be very pleased with the touch and feel. (Coach you'd better watch your backs- there's a new game in town!)

The BellaVita Vita Bacca iPhone 4/4S Wristlet Wallet saved my you-know-what several times when I was home back in Texas. I was able to escape to the park on a solo walk with the dog. I didn't have pockets, and I certainly didn't want to carry my purse on the walk. But I had everything I needed right on my wrist, my phone, my ID, my money and a credit card- just in case.

When we went down to Austin and I had to run into the store for some organic diaper wipes. I didn't have to lug everything in with me. CJ stayed in the car with the baby- I grabbed my wristlet which had everything I needed in it and I popped in and out of the store in a flash. This thing is just perfect. A little too perfect.
Lunch at Neiman's showing off a little.

So perfect that my mother got a little jealous and kept mentioning how naked her iPhone was and how plain her case was. So guess who caved and will be buying another BellaVita Vita Bacca iPhone 4/4S Wristlet Wallet but this time I think I'll go for the Hot Berry.

  Oh, and if you'd like to find yourself the happy owner of the coolest iPhone accessory in 2013 and you fancy yourself lucky then click here to enter the  BellaVtia USA Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment